[CESG] CESG-P-2020-07-002 Approval to release CCSDS 141.1-R-1, Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting for Optical Link Operations (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Thu Aug 6 15:58:53 UTC 2020

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 141.1-R-1, Atmospheric
Characterization and Forecasting for Optical Link Operations (Red
Book, Issue 1) have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s)
who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now
proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.
1,  Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting for Optical Link  Operations
(Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

Yes, by all means.  Please proceed.

Thanks, Tom.

Scott