[CESG] CESG virtual Meeting to replace the CESG Spring Meeting.

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Tue Apr 28 14:41:43 UTC 2020

Dear CESG Colleagues,
following my previous e-mail about the organization of remote technical
meetings, I provide herewith the details about the (virtual) CESG Meeting.
 We will hold it after completion of the (extended ) Technical sessions.

DEADLINES
The ADs shall be ready with their Area Reports by 27 May. If you mange to
get yours ready earlier than that, you may want to forward it to the rest
of CESG via e-mail. This would allow early assessment by CESG members,
such that  some non-critical issues may be clarified already via e-mail.
The aim is, to keep the CESG (remote) meeting as short as possible, given
that the different time zones may cause problems to some of us.

SCHEDULE OF CESG MEETING
We shall have two sessions:
1)  one long session, to present all Areas' reports , This session will
last (up to) 4 hours
2)  one short session, to warp-up and to minute the outcome. This session
shall last (up to) two hours
The two sessions will take place in two different days , not necessarily
consecutive,
In both cases, please book your time such to have some margins for your
availability.
The  time frame for the two meetings shall be from 28 May to 5th June. I
am setting up a doodle for that.

NEXT STEP:
The CESG report to CMC will be given on 16 and 17 June , also via remote
session.
The sessions will start at 12:00 UTC ( so, 14:00  CET, 08:00 EDT, 07:00
PDT, etc) , and will last two hours.
Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you would be available
to present your Area Report  yourself, or if you would like me to do so.

Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Systems Division