[CESG] [EXTERNAL] ECSS work on e-Glossary - possible CCSDS synergies

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Mon Oct 7 11:44:05 UTC 2019

Dear Peter,
as per my previous e-mail, I prefer to first have one round of technical
discussion with  the ECSS expert. That session shall be seen as a
"workshop" , whose aim is to establish synergies (if any), areas of
possible cooperation (if any), and roadmap (if any).
Only at that point, and depending on the outcome of the discussion, the
matter will/can be presented to the CESG.
I understood from  Andrew that it will not be problem for him to attend
also other CCSDS sessions. So, a CESG discussion about the Glossary may be
scheduled by the Spring 2020 Meeting.

In general, I would like to stress that any (technical) topic that gets
brought to the attention of the CESG must be preliminary assessed by a
technical body.
The CESG discussion shall be based  on the outcome of the technical
discussion.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio