[CESG] Your remark on SLS: [EXTERNAL] CESG Meeting on 25 Oct . - Draft MoM

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Thu Nov 14 13:52:47 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I fully concur with Gian Paolo statement and proposed correction. Introducing GFP in the CCSDS stack is an issue that needs to be discussed and agreed between C&S, OPT, RFM and SLP WGs, GFP being a generic procedure for multiplexing PDUs from different sources/protocols into a synchronous stream.

Regards,
Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse