[CESG] Action Item response from CESG Telecon, 7th Feb

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Thu Feb 14 09:26:54 UTC 2019

Dear Erik,
the text in the "CCSDS comment" field  is all right with me .
I take note that for CSTS Service Control the project scoping is not yet
completed. Once this will be achieved , I suggest to complete/complement
the "Description of Document"  field in the draft project.
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Ground Station Systems Division