[CESG] [EXTERNAL] CESG Meeting on 25 Oct . - Draft MoM

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 5 20:08:28 UTC 2019

Hi Margherita,

Thanks for putting this out.  Please see my inserted comments.

Also, if you have some added comments from Mario it would be appreciated if you would ensure that they reflect what was stated during the meeting (in alignment with your own policy on what is to be included) and also share them with the rest of us before publishing the final MoM.

Thanks, Peter