[CESG] [CESG} SpaceOps2020 Abstract Submission Deadline is Approaching!

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Aug 29 14:51:24 UTC 2019

Dear CESGers,
        you may want to inform your Area WGs in case they are interested
in submitting an abstract for topic 10 "TitleCross Support,
Interoperability, and Standards (CSIS)"

Best regards

Gian Paolo
----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 29-08-19 16:49 -----

From:   "IAF Secretariat" <spaceops at iafastro.org>
To:     <gian.paolo.calzolari at esa.int>
Date:   14-08-19 09:32
Subject:        SpaceOps2020 Abstract Submission Deadline is Approaching!

Submit your abstract for SpaceOps2020

SpaceOps 2020 Call for Abstracts

View this email in your browser

 Spaceops 2020 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!

New Closing Date for Submission Is 31 August 2019 (23:59 CET)

Our recent Call for Abstract submissions to Spaceops2020 has been met with
enthusiasm!

We believe many of you are still contemplating submitting abstracts to
this conference as there have been frequent requests for an extension of
the submission deadline, so we decided to move it to 31 August 2019 (23:59
CET).

All details on how to submit an abstract can be found in our FAQs and on
the SpaceOps2020 website.
Please share this information with your colleagues who missed the last
chance to submit.

Hurry up and submit your abstract as soon as possible before the final
deadline through the SpaceOps Directory!

If you have any questions or need our help, please feel free to contact
the IAF Secretariat at spaceops at iafastro.org.

Call for Papers

Submit your Abstract

SpaceOps 2020 Website

Abstract Submission FAQs

SpaceOps Website

Hosted by

Supported by

Be part of the conversation @iafastro and #SpaceOps

International Astronautical Federation
Connecting @ll Space People
100 Avenue de Suffren
75015 Paris
France
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences