[CESG] Fwd: [MOIMS] New Projects approved via instant poll by CMC

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Thu Oct 25 16:50:40 UTC 2018

Dear CESG,

I fully symphatise with David’s complain: this what happens when rules are invented on the fly and applied randomly. Indeed there is no fundamental difference from the SM&C new projects and the NAV ones and I have difficulty in justifying a different behaviour with David.

I would appreciate if clarity is made by the CESG chair.

Regards,

__Mario

Begin forwarded message: