[CESG] CESG-P-2018-05-004 Approval to release CCSDS 354.0-R-1, Symmetric Key Management (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Fri Jun 15 21:18:21 UTC 2018

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2018-05-004 Approval to release CCSDS 354.0-R-1, Symmetric Key Management (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have been disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805