[CESG] Resolution SLS-R-2018-12-001 Start of CWE Project for “SLS Glossary of Terms”CCSDS 707.1-M Recommended Practice (Magenta Book)

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Dec 4 15:01:25 UTC 2018

Dear Peter,
        the proposal and the concept paper are limited to the work to be
done on that book.
However the items you mention are not neglected as already in Berlin the
SLS Area agreed to look into this issues deferring however the
implementation "as appropriate" to the point in time the other documents
can be edited.
This is not meaning that we do nothing in the meanwhile. Actually e-mail
discussion were already triggered and there was also a presentation (and
discussion) in the SLP WG about the "Glossary Issue for SLS-SLP Global
Virtual Channel Identifier (GVCID)".

Clearly during the work duplications and discrepant definitions will have
to be identified to do the work.
Once an agreement is reached for the definition to go into the new magenta
book, the CCSDS Editor will be informed to collect the changes for other
books (to be done when possible) and SANA will be informed accordingly.

I hope this clarifies your doubts and Brian can proceed with the CMC Poll.

Regards

Gippo