[CESG] Fwd: CMC Meeting in Darmstadt

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Sep 27 21:04:23 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse

On 27. Sep 2017, 22:36:16, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int wrote:

From: Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
To: cesg
Date: 27. Sep 2017, 22:36:16
Subject: Fwd: CMC Meeting in Darmstadt

 Dear all
    I was not aware of this CMC decision made just 3 working days ago
  Ciao
     Nestor

  From: david.ross at nasa.gov
  To: Nestor.Peccia at esa.int, wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov
  Cc: james.afarin at nasa.gov
  Date: 27. Sep 2017, 21:44:59
  Subject: CMC Meeting in Darmstadt

    Nestor,

    I’m seeing a lot of traffic regarding the CESG attending the CMC meeting in Darmstadt, so I thought it would be good to send you a note regarding the CMC’s recent decision on this topic. At the CMC meeting on Friday 9-22-2017 (which you were unable to attend), the CMC decided, and asked me to include the following in the CMC minutes of meeting:

     1.     The CMC reviewed the CMC and CMC/IOAG joint teleconference agenda for November and discussed the meeting attendees for the joint CESG/CMC meeting to occur on Monday, 13 November 2017. The CMC discussed the need to have all CESG members present or just the CESG Chair and Deputy Chair. J. Miro indicated that for one day the CESG members can dial in, for day 2 it would preferrable to have just the CESG and Deputy CESG chair present while the CMC deliberates other topics. The CMC agreed that for day 1 the AD’s will be available only via teleconference, because this will be a very short CMC meeting, so not many people are required to be there in person.  The CMC asked that this decision be recorded in the meeting minutes.

    Thanks,
    -David