[CESG] Result of CESG-P-2017-02-004

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Tue Sep 12 20:23:38 UTC 2017

Dear CESG members,

Conditions for the approval of CESG-P-2017-02-004
Approval to release CCSDS 524.3-R-1, Mission
Operations--Message Abstraction Layer Binding to
HTTP Transport and XML Encoding (Red Book, Issue
1) for CCSDS Agency review have been addressed to
the satisfaction of the ADs who voted to approve
with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling.