[CESG] CESG-P-2017-06-002 Conditions

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Nov 1 16:31:41 UTC 2017

Dear CESG Members:

Conditions for approval of CESG-P-2017-06-002 Approval to release CCSDS 522.0-R-1, Spacecraft Monitor and Control—Common Services (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review have been resolved to the satisfaction of the ADs who voted to approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling.

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805