[CESG] CCSDS Liaison section

Afarin, James (HQ-CG000) james.afarin at nasa.gov
Mon May 1 12:47:25 UTC 2017

Hi Nestor,

Thank you for the input.  There are comments, questions and suggestion in the list below.  It will be wonderful, if time permits, to have the original paragraph marked up with a track change so I can see exactly where are the changes.  This will be a great way for the CMC to consider a final version of the paragraph and eventually vote on it.  Thank you for the CESG and your hard work and kind consideration.

James

Dr. James Afarin

Space Data Standards Manager
Space Communications and Navigation Division
Office: 202-358-5221
Mobile: 202-549-6496