[CESG] Is it correct what we show on the web for Recently Completed Reviews?

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Jan 20 19:52:19 UTC 2017

Peter it looks I was not able to get my point.
The main point is that I find a real problem that you cannot retrieve a red/pink book and the call for review.

For the RIDs one problem is that we only display NASA RIDs. This is a partial view and as such misleading.

RIDs are discussed on WGs so I would find preferable to refer to WG activity.

Have a nice week end

Gippo

Sent from my iPhone