[CESG] CESG Presentation to CMC mid term telecon on 13th feb 2017

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Feb 13 15:08:05 UTC 2017

Erik,
        slide 2 already stated that the conditions are being solved.
Ciao

Gippo

From:   "Barkley, Erik J (3970)" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>
Cc:     "CESG -- CCSDS-Engineering
SteeringGroup\(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org\)\(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org\)"
<cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   13/02/2017 15:56
Subject:        Re: [CESG] CESG Presentation to CMC mid term telecon on
13th feb 2017
Sent by:        "CESG" <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Nestor,

At no point in the exchange were the contents of the conditions discussed.
 Rather it is the *status* of the conditions.  I like your comment about
the conditions being resolved - in my opinion, this is a more accurate
statement on the status of the book than that presented on slide 5 of the
package sent out for review.

-Erik

Sent via my phone