[CESG] V.Vorontsov Technical Note, Orange Book CCSDS 551.1-O-1 «Correlated Data Generation»

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Wed Aug 23 08:58:04 UTC 2017

Peter,

you quoted the first page of the OB, have you looked also at the rest?

It seems to me that the main focus of this work is largely outside the
scope of MOIMS. Only once there will be an agreement to make the OB a BB,
there will maybe the need for a dedicated MO Service. At that time the
MOIMS may play a role.

Regards,

__Mario