[CESG] Fw: [CMC] CCSDS website

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Apr 27 10:00:59 UTC 2017

FYI

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 27/04/2017 12:00 -----

From:   "繁田 勉" <shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp>
To:     "'cmc at mailman.ccsds.org'" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "Ross, David\(HQ-CG000\)\[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.\]"
<david.ross at nasa.gov>, "'Michael.Schmidt at esa.int'"
<Michael.Schmidt at esa.int>
Date:   27/04/2017 11:53
Subject:        [CMC] CCSDS website
Sent by:        "CMC" <cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear CMC members,

We are pleased to inform you that JAXA has finally opened a local public
CCSDS website (in Japanese) to introduce CCSDS activities.

Please visit: http://stage.tksc.jaxa.jp/ccsds/index.html

David-san,
Now, you can add a link (above URL) to a CCSDS webpage that features
partner agencies' local CCSDS websites in various different languages.
Please let me know should you have questions. We appreciate your
cooperation, always.

Note: this public website is mainly for people in Japanese space
industries, Japanese academic sector and research organizations, so almost
all pages are written in Japanese. Should you need some Japanese lessons
on this matter, I'll give you some during the next June CMC meeting with
my pleasure. )

Regards ---- Shigeta