[CESG] IOAG: Service Catalogue #1 / File Services warning (complete)

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue Sep 27 18:13:05 UTC 2016

I also see the use of CFDP as encapsulator not so efficient. Probably at the time it was conceived with 4 classes, core and extended procedures, it could have made more sense. But now looking at future missions we might want to consider something lighter and at the same time more efficient, at least in my view.

Tomaso

Sent from my iPhone