[CESG] IOAG: Service Catalogue #1

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 27 17:12:13 UTC 2016

Peter

I believe that any CESG member should cast its opinion with  her / his
CESG hat, No doubt about it.

but

Communication in any organization is a precious asset
In any normal organization participants to IOAG and CCSDS  discuss these
types of issues internally in advance and  prior to the approval of
documents at Agency level., such that a consensus can be reached.  The
danger is that somebody is overruled or do not say at organization level
her ;/ his opinion, and then uses the power of the independent assessor to
cast his opinion, This could be a dangerous game, as you have experienced
in the past.

In addition, your are always showing the same pattern wrt reviews
you are usually waiting until the last instance to deliver "your
comments". This will be discussed at the next CESG meeting in relation to
the CESG assessment of the quality of recommendations.

Last but not least, please let me have your old mails when complaining
about the SC#1 file services.

If we go back to 2 services (file forward and file return)., will you be
happy ? I have already my opinion, but please let us have it.