[CESG] New Report Template

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Sep 16 09:15:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find below the responses to all the comments

Clarifying the background colors of the book status / planning slid
Colors have been taken out, because we have a column specifying the book
classification

measure of what agencies are regularly attending teleconferences vs those
that are not ?
Good point. To be discussed at CESG and then (if agreed) reported to CMC
Note: Technical meeting demographics are prepared by the Secretariat
Telecon demographics have to be done by WG chairs and AD has to
consolidate the Area output.
My fear is that some WG chairs do not invest 5' of his working time to
update his Project "behind schedule" (a high priority for CMC) .
Will she /  he  be keen to invest more than 5 ' in preparing the telecon
info ?

 I would put the Area Exec Summary first and not last.
Good point. Done

Need some sort of template (or sections of this one) that focusses on the
WG, not just the area.  I guess this is pg 6 in the attached.  Is there a
format or expected content for the second page per WG?
The template is embedded in the CESG template. All the required content is
only shown in 1 page, but has surely to be extended to 2 pages. (this is
why I mentioned the 2 pages)
Semaphore is to indicate WG status (green, yellow, red). WG Chair should
only leave one.
WG can add on top additional VGs if needed for the Area discussion.
See attached proposed WG Report template

 Preferably the WG sections would be used by the WG and then the AD should
be able to just do a copy / paste of the whole WG slide(s).  Pg 6 does
this.
Right. This is the rationale behind the template. See attached proposed WG
report template

Pg 7 seems like a not very useful cut / paste activity for the AD.  Is
there a specific purpose for this slide?
CMC WANTS TO HAVE A SUMMARY SLIDE OF THE WHOLE AREA, EVEN IF IT IS
REPEATED INFO
Once we have the 1sr presentation using the template, we will surely have
CMC feedback .

Some of the fonts and colors are objectionable.  No one likes the magenta
text nor the yellow / green / gray bars.  Are these intended to be
mandatory?
It has been agreed that we concentrate first in the contents and then in
the formatt. It will be the next step.