[CESG] Interoperability testing over the cloud: Updated DRAFT Yellow Book

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 30 18:56:11 UTC 2016

Giles,

I finally have a moment to take a look - a quick question:  Figure 9 in relation to test case 3, indicates a window showing a command received via SLE instance in the cloud - but the window highlighted has text like "Send Err:Invalid MsgId..."   There does not appear to be any explanation as to why this is considered a success.  Can you provide any insight on this?

Best regards,
-Erik