[CESG] Potential date for CCSDS Technical / CESG / CMC Fall 2017 meetings

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue May 3 10:49:06 UTC 2016

Erik
   NASA informed us that there were no info about Spring 18
    Something will be announced during next meeting at Roma
    Ciao
    Nestor

  Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse

  From: erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
  To: Nestor.Peccia at esa.int, cesg at mailman.ccsds.org
  Date: 02 May 2016 15:39:50
  Subject: RE: [CESG] Potential date for CCSDS Technical / CESG / CMC Fall 2017 meetings

    Nestor, I have no issues with the proposed dates for the fall 2017 meetings.  A question is if you know the scheduling of Spring 2018 meetings?  It may in fact balance out the available work time better to have the fall 2017 meetings in October if Spring 2018 will be in late March/early April.

    Best regards,

    -Erik

    From: cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org]On Behalf Of Nestor.Peccia at esa.intSent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:44 AMTo: CESG -- CCSDS-Engineering Steering Group(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org)(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org) <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>Subject: [CESG] Potential date for CCSDS Technical / CESG / CMC Fall 2017 meetings

    Dear all,I would like to ask for your support to define the constraints for the Fall 17 meetingi.e. When will the following meetings be held ?

    IETF
    NAB
    any other potential conflicting meeting

    1st November 2017 is a public holiday across Europe (except some regions)

    USA Thanksgiving is during last week November. so no issue

    IAC will be held last week September 2017, so no issue

    As the Spring 2017 will be in the 2nd week in May, I would tend to have the Fall 2017 in the 2nd week Nov 2017, i.e

    Technical Meeting        6th Nov - 9th Nov 20-17

    CESG                10th Nov 2017

    CESG /CMC        13th - 15th Nov 2017

    I would like to get your feedbackciao nestor