[CESG] Potential date for CCSDS Technical / CESG / CMC Fall 2017 meetings

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 2 18:39:30 UTC 2016

Nestor, I have no issues with the proposed dates for the fall 2017 meetings.  A question is if you know the scheduling of Spring 2018 meetings?  It may in fact balance out the available work time better to have the fall 2017 meetings in October if Spring 2018 will be in late March/early April.

Best regards,

-Erik