[CESG] Concurrence with dispositioned RIDs on 313x1y0

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Mar 1 03:23:48 UTC 2016

Dear Peter,

sorry for my late answer, but I took a week of vacation and I had been really
off my email (I am paying the consequences now!).

I agree with your dispositions on my RIDs despite I have not understood how
you have implemented my RID MM-02, which you have "Accepted, with
modifications". Certainly, from your answer I understand that the issue I
raised will be a topic for discussion at CESG level.

Best regards,

__Mario