[CESG] New draft of "CESG report to CMC"template
Barkley, Erik J (3970)
erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 14 18:56:47 UTC 2016
It seems okay. A question re slide 6 - do you think there will be a lot of CMC checking re target dates? Ie, should there be an indication of previously planned vs current date delta (if any) ?
From: CESG [mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 6:21 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec(cesg <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [CESG] New draft of "CESG report to CMC"template
Please find attached the next template iteration. I have highlighted the changes in magenta color. I have tried to incorporate all comments, adding also my views.
1. AD/DAD will receive a WG / SANA / SIG / BOF report, which will in general contain several charts. The assumption is that each WG Chair will be asked to summarise its WG findings in 2 charts (1 chart for BOF / SIG ) as described in chart # 5 of the template.AD / DAD can then copy / paste in his Area report. IS THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM NEEDED ?
1. Charts 6 to 11 are Area dedicated info, as follows
* Chart 6 is composed with the tables given by each WG. It is simpler to add 1 Table after the other, than create one Table. OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
* Chart 7 shall only exist for approved Projects with missing proto 2 resources (i.e. MOIMS and SIS). Once this issue is solved for all these Projects, the chart will disappear.
* Chart 8 is only for Draft projects to be submitted in the next 6 months for CMC approval NOT FOR ALL DRAFT PROJECTS (otherwise will be too long and useless for currently 64 ones)
* Chart 9 is Resolution Summary
* Chart 10 is Issues Summary
* Chart 11 is Area Executive Summary. CESG Chair is using this chart to derive the CESG presentation to IOAG.IT IS A MUST TO HAVE IT
Please let me have your views.asap
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CESG