[CESG] The clock is ticking

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Jul 5 13:26:45 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As CESG Chair I have accepted during the last webex the opinion of some
ADs to pass the ball to the Secretariat to optimise the number of rooms to
12 for the Rome Technical meeting (as opposed to the Chair initial
proposal)

As the logistics' contract has to be signed very soon, I hope that you
iterate the whole cycle (Secretariat, WGs, Area) by 15th July 2016

Otherwise I would suggest ASI to sign for 12 rooms