[CESG] Update: proposed Agenda for CESG webex on 7th September 2016

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Aug 22 22:01:23 UTC 2016

Mario

your are not commenting the agenda, but stating your opinion.

wrt
item 3: This was discussed at least twice in the last 10 years following
your same reasoning, and the CESG did not reach consensus. Let's see on
the 7th Sept
item 9: It is a sensitive issue with the mailing list and we should
discuss further. Restricting this to the WG chair is for me a no go
(unless it is agreed that no draft doc/sw is distributed via the mailing
list, -i.e. only text, and that the member of the mailing list, not having
an user profile- has only access to the public CCSDS archive).

Let's discuss both during the webex