[CESG] Retirement

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 30 23:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi Rick,

Congratulations on achieving escape velocity  …  almost.  ;-}

We’ll be happy to have you around for a while yet.

Best regards, Peter

From: <cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>> on behalf of Richard Barton <richard.j.barton at nasa.gov<mailto:richard.j.barton at nasa.gov>>
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 7:31 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [CESG] Retirement

Colleagues,

Today is my last day for awhile as a NASA employee. I should be back in a part-time capacity in about two weeks, but in the meantime, my NASA e-mail account will not work, and I will not legally be able to do any CCSDS work. I will still be available for consultation as necessary, however, or going out for beer if anybody is going to be in Houston for any reason. My personal email, which will always work, is richardjbarton at mac.com<mailto:richardjbarton at mac.com>. The NASA e-mail and I should both be back in service within two weeks. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Cheers,
Rick

Richard J. Barton, Ph.D.
Wireless and Communication Systems Branch
NASA Johnson Space Center
2101 NASA Parkway
Mail Code EV811
Houston, TX 77058