[CESG] Retirement

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Apr 29 15:23:57 UTC 2016

Rick

All the best, enjoy life and a lot of good health

and thanks for all your effort and dedication leading the SOIS Area

Yesterday, I mentioned to James Afarin if you can support SOIS during the
next 6 months and transfer during the Rome meeting the AD/DAD tasks.

He responded positively, saying that he is handling that. Please let me
know how is this progressing