[CESG] CESG Presentation to CMC ; Draft 2

Barton, Richard J. (JSC-EV811) richard.j.barton at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 22 15:40:48 UTC 2016

Hi Nestor,

Here are the updated SOIS slides.

Rick

On Apr 22, 2016, at 8:15 AM, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int> wrote:

Dear all,

I have in my notebook the new draft 2 of the presentation including all your Area updated charts + my changes to the first or last slides. I will not upload this new version until

  1.  Rick send me the SOIS updates.
  2.  you respond and update (if needed) charts (time permitting) of CNES comments at the latest by  Monday noon (Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil time zone)