[CESG] Proposed changes to the CCSDS Yellow Book

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 21 22:52:00 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor,

I have to admit to being a little puzzled by some of the points that you are trying to make, but I may be mis-understanding your intent.  Comments / questions are provided in-line below.

I have the sense that we may be getting into issues of territorial / organizational interest as opposed to seeking what is best for the health of CCSDS.   I hope that we can keep that goal in mind as we seek answers to these questions.

Thanks, Peter