[CESG] Draft CWE Projects for Documents due for five year Review

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Thu Oct 22 16:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi Gian Paolo,

I was also questioning about the fact that projects for the book revision should be added, because in my view it gives an idea of the resources needed and the specific time frame. However, I agree with you that the effort and the need for such project should be real only in the case of real re-work of those books. I am wondering whether such a clarification could be added on the charter, so that the WG leader will be in any case responsible for making projects in case the review turn to be a "re-work" of the past books.

My 0.01 cents...

Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san