[CESG] Deputy WG Chair for SIS-DTN

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Oct 22 12:34:14 UTC 2015

Dai’s departure also left us without a deputy WG chair for the SIS-DTN WG.  I would like to solicit any nominations from the CESG, and have one of my own: Kiyohisa Suzuki of JAXA.  JAXA has been quite active in and supportive of the SIS-DTN work, including one side of the interoperability testing for the Bundle Protocol, and has a particular interest in Contact Graph Routing (which they tested in the context of their DRTS satellite).  JAXA has also agreed to take on one of the Contact Graph Routing Prototypes for the Blue Book we’re currently working on.  I have had informal discussions with Kiyo and he and his management are amenable to him taking the position.

V/r,

—keith