[CESG] Re: [Cesg-all] CESG Approved Project Priorities + Draft Projects to be started in 2016

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 14 15:24:36 UTC 2015

Nestor,

Here are the updated charts and spreadsheet for the SEA approved and draft projects.  As requested.

Regards, Peter

From: <cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>> on behalf of Nestor Peccia <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>>
Date: Monday, November 9, 2015 at 7:21 AM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [Cesg-all] CESG Approved Project Priorities + Draft Projects to be started in 2016

Dear all,

I have created an excel file containing different spread-sheets

  1.  All approved Projects
  2.  All Draft Projects
  3.  Area 1 Approved Projects'
  4.  Area 1 Draft Projects
  5.  ...
  6.  Area n Approved Projects'
  7.  Area n Draft Projects

This remediates the problem created when stealing charts containing pictures and not tables

You will also find attached the presentation for the CMC

What shall the  AD / DAD do ?

  1.  Complete with your WG Chairs your related Area spread-sheet
  2.  Cut and paste the tables in the presentation. You can highlight any resource shortage for the already approved Projects
  3.  Insert 1 chart per Draft Project to be started in 2016. This is a request from the CMC. If possible mention the potential Agencies deploying resources for the Project
  4.  We will discuss the details during our CESG meeting on Friday 13th Nov

Files have also been uploaded to the CWE