[CESG] CESG Approved Project Priorities + Draft Projects to be started in 2016

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Nov 9 15:21:26 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have created an excel file containing different spread-sheets

All approved Projects
All Draft Projects
Area 1 Approved Projects'
Area 1 Draft Projects
Area n Approved Projects'
Area n Draft Projects

This remediates the problem created when stealing charts containing
pictures and not tables

You will also find attached the presentation for the CMC

What shall the  AD / DAD do ?

Complete with your WG Chairs your related Area spread-sheet
Cut and paste the tables in the presentation. You can highlight any
resource shortage for the already approved Projects
Insert 1 chart per Draft Project to be started in 2016. This is a request
from the CMC. If possible mention the potential Agencies deploying
resources for the Project
We will discuss the details during our CESG meeting on Friday 13th Nov

Files have also been uploaded to the CWE