[CESG] CESG Fall 2015 meeting : Notes

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 14 13:04:01 UTC 2015

Nestor, et al,

I have a few proposed edits to the draft set of CESG notes.  They are in the attached using Track Changes.

I did not catch the name of the CAST member proposed by SOIS as a participant in the SAWG work effort.

I also would like to see the SLS presentation materials that I missed.  I am particularly interested in the stated details of how the USLP issues were resolved.

Regards, Peter