[CESG] CESG Dinner on 30th March

chris.taylor at esa.int chris.taylor at esa.int
Tue Mar 24 22:52:41 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor and all, I'm afraid I will be leaving as soon as the meeting is
over on Monday. Sorry but I had arranged another appointment that I can't
change,

Regards,
//ct

From:	Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
To:	cesg at mailman.ccsds.org,
Date:	23/03/2015 14:35
Subject:	[CESG] CESG Dinner on 30th March
Sent by:	cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear all

Continuing our tradition and considering that half of the CESG has been
renewed, I would like that we have a get together for dinner on 30th March
2015.

Please let me know your availability

@ Wallace, Peter, Eric: As local CESG members, I leave to you the restaurant
suggestion

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole
or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.