[CESG] CESG Dinner on 30th March

Hiroshi Takeuchi takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp
Tue Mar 24 10:45:58 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor,

Thank you for inviting us to dinner but I cannot attend because I have
another appointment on Monday. I'm sorry about it because I am a
newcomer in CESG and wanted to join you and introduce myself.
I think some of you will come to Japan for the CSC/CESG meeting in May
and there will be another chance to have dinner with you.

Regards,
Hiroshi

2015/03/23 06:34:51, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int wrote:
>From:     Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
>To:       cesg at mailman.ccsds.org
>Subject:  [CESG] CESG Dinner on 30th March
>
>Dear all
>
>Continuing our tradition and considering that half of the CESG has been
>renewed, I would like that we have a get together for dinner on 30th March
>2015.
>
>Please let me know your availability
>
>@ Wallace, Peter, Eric: As local CESG members, I leave to you the
>restaurant suggestion
>
>ciao
>nestor
>This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
>addressees only.
>The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole
>or in part) of its
>content is not permitted.
>If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
>from your system.
>Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.
>
>Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Hiroshi Takeuchi
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
Institute of Space and Astronautical Science (ISAS)
JAXA SPace Exploration Center (JSPEC)
3-1-1 Yoshinodai, Chuou-ku, Sagamihara,
Kanagawa 252-5210, Japan
Tel. +81-50-3362-2626