[CESG] FW: [Secretariat] [CMC Alert] Question about CCSDS 876.1-R-1 & 876.0-R-1

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Fri Jul 24 18:21:48 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor:

I am aware of your rationale for insisting that the rules be followed to the
letter, even though no particular rule applies in this case, and I applaud
your decision to go down that path. My concern was only that conducting
additional polls would foreshorten the available time to review the document
and could prevent review from being completed prior to the fall meetings.
The expenditure of Agency resources to send technical personnel to meetings
to discuss review results notwithstanding, at the CESG chair's behest I
therefore declare the CESG and CMC polls for the SOIS Dictionary of Terms
document to be null and void.

Regards,

Tom