[CESG] Re: CMC-A-2015-05-07: Action reminder

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 13 20:53:41 UTC 2015

Hi Mario,

I'll talk to David myself, but speaking for the JPL Standards Program we do not provide funding for David and cannot without risking tasks that we think are core to our central program, such as space links, coding, cross support, architecture, etc, etc.

We will have to explore this in more depth in the broader NASA program of work.

Regards, Peter