[CESG] Very quick follow up re registry updates policy implications

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 13 17:13:17 UTC 2015

CESG Colleagues,

As we ran out of time, an example of new registry policy relative to CDM (Conjunction data message):

Currently:  recommendation creates a registry of conjunction data message providers.

Future: recommendation will leverage agency registry to provide an enumeration value for a service provider attribute to identify conjunction data message providers.

The main implication is that future recommendation book bosses will need to be more aware of the information model in SANA.  The main goal is to ensure we are not creating overlapping (and potentially conflicting and/or incoherent) sets of registries.

Best regards,

-Erik