[CESG] Additional agenda item for February 3 Webex

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 14 01:04:00 UTC 2015

Nestor,

I propose to add an additional topic for the February 3 teleconference:   Multi-recommendation registries.  We have begun to see the emergence of similar information in multiple recommendations and I believe the answer is not in any one area but must be something coordinated via CESG and/or SE Area.  Examples include such pieces of meta data as "originator" (both NDM and service management), station and antenna identifiers, etc.   Perhaps this involves and update of the MACAO procedures but I think there also needs to be more cognizance at CCSDS level before it becomes a matter of member agency inputs.

Best regards,

-Erik