[SSG] [CESG] ?Band Bins? for SCID assignments

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Tue Aug 4 18:46:24 UTC 2015

I would suggest that there be SOME mapping of the band bin edges to specific (numerical) frequencies, whether it's direct or whether CCSDS defines or references a specific standard of set of standards for where that bins are.

Alternately, and FAR more complicated, a SCID could be associated with some filter (energy outside that filter < XXXdbM).  That's probably much more trouble than it's worth, and the bins seem better to me.

                                --keith