[CESG] Re: SIS Resolution SIS-R-2014-09-001: Resolution to submit CFDP Update Blue Book for initial CESG Poll

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Sep 22 19:36:41 UTC 2014

Keith:

Except for an ephemeral state that exists only during CESG approval
of a Blue Book, there is no such thing as a draft Blue Book. I assume
the attached is intended to be released as a Pink Book for agency
review, and I will process it as such. (I.e., 727.0-B-5 can't even be
imagined until 727.0-P-4.1 has been through formal agency review.)

Tom