[CESG] SIS Resolution SIS-R-2014-09-001: Resolution to submit CFDP Update Blue Book for initial CESG Poll

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Sep 22 19:16:58 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The SIS-CFDP-Update working group has completed its draft blue book (attached).  The SIS Area concurs and is submitting the book to the secretariat for initial CESG polling.

            v/r,

                        --keith

P.S.:
Scott: do you have the source for any of the figures?  They seem to look pretty low-res in this version.

Tom: If you don't have the originals either, let me know and I'll reconstruct the ones that are needed.

Dr. Keith Scott                                                                                           Office: +1.703.983.6547
Chief Engineer, J86A                                                                               Fax:      +1.703.983.7142
Communications Network Engineering & Analysis Email: kscott at mitre.org
The MITRE Corporation<http://www.mitre.org/>                                                                        M/S H300
7515 Colshire Drive
McLean, VA 22102