[CESG] Topic for telecon: Defining SANA registries on Orange book request

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Sep 1 07:07:39 UTC 2014

Nestor, I would like to add a topic for next telecon.
As you know CESG is voting for the pblication of an Orange Book on Erasure
Codes.
This draft book states:
This document requests that SANA perform the following actions:
1. define a new reserved APID...
2. define a new Protocol Identifier...
3, define a new Extended Protocol Identifier...

In general I think a (published) book should not contain those requests
but simply reference the registries that should be created "as part of the
approval process.
However in this case we are speaking about an Orange Book.
Is it acceptable to create registries for Orange Books?

Regards

Gian Paolo