[CESG] File transfer and Offline radiometric

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Nov 19 12:53:12 UTC 2014

Dear Erik and Margherita

Please can you complete asap the following actions
update the file transfer Project
i.e. from MB to BB
such that a poll can be generated for the Project approval and resource
deployment
I suggest that you leave empty the prototype fields. Agencies shall
complete those

Include the Offline Radiometric Service Project
such that a poll can be generated for the Project approval and resource
deployment
I suggest that you leave empty the editor / prototype fields. Agencies
shall complete those