[CESG] CCSDS liaison presentation to IOAG

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon May 5 17:28:17 EDT 2014

Peter,

We have discussed the issue during our last CESG meeting (4th April 2014).
I attach below the related part of the CESG notes.

We are only interrogating the IOAG, and not seeking for their approval. It
does not harm and can help us to clarify some technical points of concern.

wrt to  CFDP : The currently implemented solution at Agency level is
already complicated (please analyse how JWST is implementing CFDP between
GSFC and the DSN complexes, ot how ESA is implementing for Euclid). I
believe it deserves more discussion with IOAG
wrt RUTF: Our request for clarification can probably help to delete the
service from CAT-1.

In a nutshell, I believe is positive to clarify these points with IOAG,
and I will make the presentation to the next IOAG meetig

ciao
nestor
from CESG notes

Cross Support Services ARea

FW / Return File Service: Contact with IOAG needed due to potential user
wish to close the loop at the OCC
Unframed TM: ANSI standard exist. Can we use it ? IOAG to be consulted.
Action 04.14.01 NP to consult IOAG
NDM is sufficient. Therefore the Trajectory Prediction Project BB can be
cancelled