[Secretariat] [CESG] Notes CESG webex mmeting on 23rd June 2015

Thomas Gannett tomg at aiaa.org
Mon Jun 23 13:06:48 EDT 2014

Interim Document Editor Queue

In progress:

– CCSDS 551.1-O-0, Aggregated Data Correlation (Draft Russian Orange Book)

The following Green Books that have completed
CESG poll are expected to go to CMC poll this week:

– CCSDS 730.1-G-0.1, Solar System Internetwork
(SSI) Architecture (Draft Green Book)
– CCSDS 230.2-G-2.1, Next Generation Uplink (Draft Green Book)
– CCSDS 130.0-G-2.1, Overview of Space
Communications Protocols (Draft Green Book)

Three Red Books/Pink Sheets currently in CESG
poll, along with Bundle Protocol Red-3, will be
released for extended review (to allow for
European vacation), after polling has concluded,
with reviews to be completed before fall meetings.

(With luck, SLE API Pink Sheet CESG poll
conditions will be satisfied in time for those
reviews to be conducted at the same time.)

Also expected to be processed in the next couple of weeks for CESG poll:

– CCSDS 401.0-B-23.1, Radio Frequency and
Modulation Systems--Part 1: Earth Stations and Spacecraft (Draft Blue Book)

(For other books, seen on-line report.)